|Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions help to keep QPID Showgirl website a safe place to trade and set out an agreement reached between you and QPID Showgirl in connection with this site.
You should understand that by placing an order, you accept the following terms and conditions:
1. The owner of this web site is QPID Showgirl whose address is Cupid Couture, 76 London Road, Cheltenham, Glos GL52 6ED Telephone 01242 300606.
2. Your contract for purchases made through this web site is with QPID Showgirl
3. You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
4. No contract for the sale of any product will subsist between you and QPID Showgirl unless and until QPID Showgirl accepts your order by e-mail confirming that it has received payment in full for all the goods you have ordered. That acceptance will be deemed complete and will be deemed for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to you at the time QPID Showgirl sends the e-mail to you (whether or not you receive that e-mail). This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by QPID Showgirl of your offer to buy goods from QPID Showgirl or a 3rd party supplier that is engaged on your behalf by QPID Showgirl . Please note that whilst every endeavour is made to have all sizes and colours in stock, it may sometimes occur where we maybe out of stock and need to order in, which make take 4 weeks to get back in stock. Should this occur, we will contact you immediately, in order that you may decide whether to cancel the order or are content to wait for the order to be shipped.
5. This confirmatory e-mail will contain all relevant statutory information concerning your contract.
6. You must check that the details on this confirmatory e-mail are correct as soon as possible and you should print out and keep a copy of it.
7. QPID Showgirl will not pass on your personal or credit or debit card details to any third party.
8. You undertake that all details you provide to QPID Showgirl for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered. If you supply incorrect or inaccurate address details and your order is returned to us as a result of this, a charge will be made for re- delivery. If we have attempted to deliver your goods via Royal Mail Recorded or Special delivery and the goods are returned to us as you failed to pick up the goods within the time limits imposed by the post office, we will treat this as a cancelled order and we will make a charge to cover our costs in sending these goods out to you. You will also be charged postage at our current tariff if you require the goods to be redelivered. We regret that we cannot be held responsible if the post office has failed to notify you of an attempted delivery. You will need to take this up with the local sorting office. In the unlikely event that your goods have been lost in transit, we are unable to refund or resend goods until our enquiries have been completed. This can take between 7 to 14 working days as a trace will need to be issued to track your goods. In most circumstances this will be resolved sooner.
9. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform QPID Showgirl as soon as possible.
10. Please note all photographs and wording contained within this website are the copyright of QPID Showgirl and may only be used elsewhere with our express permission.
10. To qualify for returning items please email us to confirm a return. When sending the dress back, please include your order number and name/address with the package. This is very important and will enable faster processing of your return and refund. For all cancelled orders notified to us after the 7 day cooling off period, they will need to be returned at the customers' own expense (and incur the 20% restock charge).
All returns should be sent at the customer's own expense to Cupid Couture, Octagon Cottage, Tewkesbury Road, Upleadon, Glos GL18 1ED(unless otherwise instructed by our staff.). Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless. We do not collect goods.
QPID Showgirl request for your own protection to retain a proof of postage in case the goods are damaged or lost in transit. QPID Showgirl requests that goods should be returned in their original sealed packaging where possible, AND with labels in tact. Goods must be unused, and unsoiled and in re-saleable condition. Please note that for hygiene reasons we are unable to accept returns on earrings and other body piercing accessories. We are also unable to accept returns on "made to measure" dresses except in the case where we have made a gross mistake with your measurements.
QPID Showgirl is entitled to make a charge for damaged or missing items this may affect the total amount credited to you.
The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 require that the consumer will provide written notice of a cancellation within 7 working days. The 7 working days start from the day after the day the consumer receives the goods.
QPID Showgirl retains the right to levy a charge on cancelled orders to cover delivery and handling costs, which is currently a 20% restock charge exclusive of postage charges on all orders cancelled outside of the 7 day period after receipt. Once QPID Showgirl receive notification from you that you wish to withdraw from the contract (in accordance with these terms) any sum debited to QPID Showgirl from your credit card in relation to your order will be re-credited to that credit card account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order less any delivery or admin charges.
Should you require an exchange, we do require a payment of £5 to contribute toward the extra postage costs.
11. Once QPID Showgirl receive notification from you that you wish to withdraw from the contract (in accordance with these terms) any sum debited to QPID Showgirl from your credit card in relation to your order will be re-credited to that credit card account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order.
12. QPID Showgirl attempt to ensure that the information available on the website at any time is truthful and accurate.
13. QPID Showgirl will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
14. In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, QPID Showgirl shall, make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question PROVIDED THAT you notify QPID Showgirl of the problem in writing at the address stated in the confirmation e-mail within 7 working days of delivery of the goods. NOTHING IN THIS CLAUSE AFFECTS YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
15. QPID Showgirl do not accept liability for:-
a) Business losses and/or losses to non consumers.
b) Goods delivered to Work/Alternative addresses given by the cardholder and which have been signed for by other than the card holder.
c) Incorrect measurements given to us on "made to measure" garments.
( Caution must be maintained when having goods being sent to a Work/Alternative address as QPID Showgirl will not accept liability for goods which have been signed for by the address or company in which the goods were delivered other than the cardholders address at your request) We strongly advise if you work in a place which have a high number of employee's, ie hospitals or universities, you have the goods delivered to your home address as tracing can be difficult in these circumstances.
Processing of orders
16. Credit and Debit cards are debited before items are shipped by QPID Showgirl . All prices include sales taxes (where applicable) unless otherwise stated. For all payments made by cheque, Postal Order or cash an order should be placed by telephone directly to us before sending payment to our address. A period of 14 working days, commencing on the date that the cheque is banked, will be allowed to pass on all payments made by cheque and postal order before the goods are despatched, in order that any fraudulent use of these financial instruments may be discovered.
17. Every purchase you make shall be deemed performed in the United Kingdom. UK law shall govern every aspect of contractual agreement concerning purchases made from this web site.
18. QPID Showgirl aim to arrange shipment of all in stock items within 48 hours of receiving your order, except where advised, such as payments by cheque etc. Your order may be delayed if the item is not in stock. We will inform you if an item is out of stock and advise you within 7 days of your order.
You may cancel your order at this stage by emailing us at email@example.com
19. We will endeavour to dispatch your order within 48hrs (subject to payment conditions), however please allow 14 days for delivery as we will not deal with any delivery enquiries before this time has elapsed unless you have specified our Next Day Delivery Service.
20. If you feel you have any cause to complain, contact us via one of the following methods. We will respond to all queries and complaints within 5 working days. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and advise us of the details.
Telephone us on: 01242 300606. International tel: (44) 1242 300606 or write to us at QPID Showgirl , Cupid Couture, 76 London Road, Cheltenham GL52 6EQ United Kingdom.
We pledge to:
1. acknowledge all complaints within 5 working days
2. advise our consumers how long it will take to resolve the complaint
3. keep the consumer informed throughout the process
21. Any delivery period stated is approximate. IMPORTANT: The place of delivery will be the address on file at the time of dispatch and not when ordered. PLEASE NOTE: WE ONLY CAN STORE ONE ADDRESS ON FILE SO WE CANNOT ACCEPT ADDRESS CHANGES FOR INDIVIDUAL ITEMS ORDERED I.E. GIFTS. Delivery may be made in instalments.
22. If your delivery address is outside of United Kingdom you maybe subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any such additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies vary widely from country to country; QPID Showgirl advises each customer to contact their local customs office for further information.
23. You agree that as the importer of record of any goods ordered you will comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving goods.
24. Please note that when shipping products internationally you should be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
Payment & Site Security
25. Paypal provides a cost-effective gateway which allows QPID Showgirl customers to securely pay for goods and services or complete subscriptions ordered from our web site. The security and privacy of all card details are maintained by Paypal and offers high levels of encryption, (SSL, 128-bit encryption, the highest level of protection possible and AVS - Address Verification Service) transactions are authorised within seconds.
Paypal is a secure, online, real-time payment service provider, supporting all major credit and debit cards with the (major) UK acquiring banks for Visa, Mastercard, Switch, Solo, Delta, JCB and Diners Club.
26. It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law without exception. QPID Showgirl tracks the electronic 'fingerprints' & of every order placed on www.q-pid.co.uk to enable us and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on our website. Every order is checked with the card issuer to ensure the details you have supplied match with those on the card issuers database. All cases of Fraud and attempted Fraud are immediately reported to the Police for investigation. QPID Showgirl participates in police controlled deliveries to combat online crime.
27. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions and/or you have changed your mind about your purchase, please click the 'Cancel Order' button on our shopping cart.
28. QPID Showgirl may amend these terms and conditions from time to time, and post the new version on the website. When QPID Showgirl do so, QPID Showgirl will mention the fact on our home page www.q-pid.co.uk. All purchases from the date of posting onwards will be governed by that new version.
29. Please note: Some loss of sequins/and or colour may occur on sequins or metallic fabrics. Please ensure deodorant/perfume is completely dry before wearing a dress to minimise this.
30. You are advised to read (and are responsible for reading) all information on this website fully.
31. These terms and conditions are subject to the laws and exclusive jurisdiction of England & Wales.